2. Grants will be made only to non-profit organizations and programs, schools, and other similar civic-minded organizations.
3. All grants will be one-time awards. Awards will be made with the understanding that the MVA has no obligation to provide any additional support to the grantee.
4. No grants will be made for endowment campaigns or for previously incurred debts.
5. Requests for support from religious organizations will be considered only if a project
meets a general need and does not promote any particular denomination.
6. No grants will be made for any political campaign or to support any attempt to
influence legislation of any governmental body other than by making available the results of nonpartisan analysis, study and research.
7. Proposals must include all requested information as well as any additional information necessary to adequately describe the project.
8. Grant recipients will be required to provide a summary and description of the use of funds upon completion of the project. Failure to do so will affect future grant requests.
9. MVA operates without discrimination as to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, or any other category protected under federal or state law in the evaluation of grant requests and will make grants only to non- discriminatory grant seekers.
Applications within the calendar year may be considered based on available funds.
Send Application and General Inquiries to: email@example.com